Real Estate Transactions
The North Carolina Real Estate Law firm handles real estate transactions from beginning to end.
Related transactions and issues include
- Residential and Commercial Purchases
- Residential and Commercial Refinances
- Equity Lines and 2nd Mortgages
- Title Searches and Opinions
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Obtaining Title Insurance
- Deed Preparation
- Drafting and Reviewing Purchase Contracts
- “For Sale by Owner” Representation.
The North Carolina Real Estate Law firm can advise clients in arranging their basic estate planning documents.
The firm can advise clients in the drafting of
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Revocable Trust
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- HIPAA Authorization
- Organ Donation
- Remains Disposition
The North Carolina Real Estate Law Firm works closely with small business looking for advice, guidance, and assistance. Our firm assists in small business setups, contracts, and general representation.